The Government has finally decided in favor of military action. They say it is better late than never. We have wasted precious time and inflicted avoidable casualties on ourselves due to delayed decision. I pray for Allah's choicest blessings for all the shaheeds who lost their lives to terrorists.
I wholeheartedly support the military action and pray for the victory of our valiant soldiers. May Allah in his infinite mercy protect them from all harm.
This is war and it has to be fought on all terrorist fronts with the whole nation behind the military. Pakistan has to win this war to emerge as a moderate, progressive, Islamic nation. Failure is not an option for us.
The People of Pakistan must rise to face this vicious enemy in all its dimensions, whether religious, sectarian, ethnic, regional or transnational. We have to fight them with our combined strength and resolve in all provinces, cities and areas of Pakistan. Let us crush this menace once and for all and establish Quaid's Pakistan in true letter and spirit. Pakistan First! PM
Thanks for excellent blog.I'm happy to find useful blog share in my friends. Celebration Attorney THANK YOU
ReplyDelete